MEAB accreditation provides an effective way of demonstrating to parents, Ofsted, local authorities and staff that the school is committed to on-going self-appraisal and quality improvement as well as following the Montessori principles.
What does MEAB accreditation mean?
The knowledge that an accredited school:
- fulfils the criteria of high quality Montessori provision
- is expected to meet national regulatory standards
- demonstrates effective links with parents.
Accreditation is awarded to schools that:
- trust and respect a child’s need to learn through freedom of choice
- have a prepared learning environment that supports a child’s natural path of development
- acknowledge each child’s individuality within the context of their own family.
To view the latest Montessori School Accreditation report, click here
Ofsted Report: To view the latest OFSTED report, click here